- Brand Name: Lenovo
- Port: 3.5 mm Mic Jack
- Port: 3.5 mm Audio Jack
- Port: 3.5 mm Combo Audio Jack
- Port: 1*USB3.1 Type-C
- Port: 2*USB3.0
- Port: HDMI
- Video Memory Capacity: 4GB
- Display Size: 13.3″
- Display Ratio: 4:3
- Screen Refresh Rate: 240Hz
- Dimensions (WxHxD): 322.5 x 222.8 x 16.5 mm
- Hard Drive Capacity: 512GB
- Weight (Battery Included): ＜1.5Kg
- Hard Drive Type: SSD
- Item Condition: New
- Operating System: Windows 10
- Thickness: 18 – 20mm
- Model Number: ThinkBook Plus
- Graphics Card Model: Intel UHD Graphics 620
- Type: Laptop
- CPU Brand/Model: Intel Core i5-10210U
- Panel Type: IPS
- Optical Drive Type: None
- Average Battery Life(in hours): 15
- RAM: 8GB
- Body Material: Metal
- Package: Yes
- Display resolution: 1920×1080
- Graphics Card Type: Integrated Card
- Feature: Bluetooth
- Feature: 3G
- Feature: Camera
- Feature: Backlit keyboard
- Feature: Fingerprint Recognition
- Feature: 4G
- Released Time: March 2020
- Main Feature: Double Screen
i5-10210U,8GB Ram,512GB SSD,Intel® UHD Graphics,13.3 Inch Led Backlet+10.8 Inch E-ink Screen
i7-10510U,16GB Ram,512GB SSD,Intel® UHD Graphics,13.3 Inch Led Backlet+10.8 Inch E-ink Screen
The most innovative laptop in 2020
Lenovo’s ThinkBook Plus Modernizes Multitasking with a new Laptop Category
e-Ink Cover Display Enhances Productivity with Essential Notifications and Quick Notetaking
ThinkBook Plus Notebook
Designed for fashion, engineered for business
- 13.3” Led Backlit display +10.8 inch E-ink Screen
- Features a sleek slim design with its mineral gray all-aluminum chassis
- Log in or boot up in a flash with the integrated fingerprint reader on the power button.
- Speedy response times with its solid-state drive, default discrete graphics
- Latest 10th Gen Intel i5-10210 Processor
- Dolby Audio™ with Harman speakers.
Free & Fast Shipping via DHL,FedEx,or EMS
The laptop features an Intel Core i5-10210U quad-core processor, 8GB of RAM, and a 512GB SSD. It has a backlit keyboard, a fingerprint reader, HDMI port, USB-C port, two USB3.0 ports, and a headphone jack.
The notebook’s primary display is a 13.3 inch, 1920 x 1080 pixel LCD screen with support for up to 300-nits of brightness. But what really makes this laptop stand out is the E Ink display on the lid.
It’s a 10.8 inch, high-contrast, low-power black and white screen that can display images or information when the laptop is closed — you can decorate the lid with a static image, view your calendar or weather forecast, or read eBooks or PDF files.
You can also take notes or draw pictures on the E Ink display using an active pen with support for 4096 levels of pressure sensitivity. Notes or other documents created using the E Ink screen can be synchronized with OneNote for viewing on the color display (or other devices).
The pen attaches to either side of the laptop magnetically when you’re not using it.
Designing a Laptop for Today’s Workloads
Based on our own research, customer insight and on multitasking work practices, we designed ThinkBook Plus. A new kind of laptop that provides innovative features and functions to help users maximize their multitasking efficiency:
- Collaborate better by staying focused during meetings by receiving only essential notifications on the cover display such as calendar appointments, instant messages or important emails. Take notes instantly with the integrated Precision Pen, which can be synced with Microsoft OneNote. Control VoIP calls quickly with Skype hotkeys and experience better audio clarity with Harman speakers and Skype-certified microphones. With Amazon® Alexa® for PC integrated, you can quickly execute a number of common tasks, without the need to open your laptop.
- Create and convert real time ideation into diagrams and notes by sketching on the cover screen with the Precision Pen. You can also personalize your laptop with a unique screensaver on the laptop cover. Enjoy the laptop experience with a narrow bezel FHD IPS display that supports Dolby Vision. Feel secure with a fingerprint reader conveniently integrated into the power button, a camera shutter ensures you are seen only when you want to be seen and dTPM 2.0 for enhanced hardware security.
- Review documents quickly without distractions on the cover display that supports annotations. Open the laptop for more complex revisions leveraging the power of 10th Gen Intel® Core™ processors, Windows 10, standard solid-state storage (SSD) and available Intel® Optane™ memory.
- Respond quickly thanks to Modern Standby which ensures emails and updates are received, even when the lid is closed. Smart Power On simplifies Windows Hello authentication with the fingerprint integrated into the power button.
- Complete your ThinkBook ecosystem with a selection of accessories that compliment your laptop design. Safeguard your laptop while travelling between meetings with the premium ThinkBook Plus Sleeve. Created specifically with interior foam padding to protect the e-ink cover display, the contemporary design includes an easy-open magnetic overlay closure. You can even get more done with the optional compact and silent ThinkBook Bluetooth Silent Mouse. Offering distraction-free silent buttons, adjustable DPI controls and a blue optical sensor that allows you to work on almost any surface, the mouse simply connects wirelessly without dongles thanks to Bluetooth 5 and supports easy pairing with Microsoft Swift Pair functionality in Windows 10.
- “Switching between tasks up to 300 times per day is normal. ThinkBook Plus enhances SMB users’ multitasking productivity,” said Eric Yu, senior vice president and GM, Lenovo SMB Group. “With the secondary display, integrated pen and smartphone-like features, ThinkBook Plus boosts laptop capabilities to maximize efficiency.”
13.3” FHD (1920 x 1080) IPS Led Backlit, 250 nits + 10.8 Inch E-ink Screen
Up to 8 GB DDR4 2400 MHz
Up to 13 hours* 45Wh
*Based on testing with MobileMark 2014. Battery life varies significantly with settings, usage, and other factors.
Up to 512 GB M.2 PCIe SSD Memory
Intel® UHD Graphics
|Dimensions (W x D x H)||
12.7″ x 8.77″ x 0.65″ / 322.5 x 222.8 x 16.5 (mm)
Starting at 3.35 lbs (1.52 kg)
less than 5.5mm thin
*Docking stations sold separately.
|What’s in the box||